• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to write out a will......need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

micnic123

What is the name of your state? MA

Is this the correct way to write a will, please correct me on anything.

I John doe1 leave all my assets to john doe2. I leave john doe2 to pay off my grandmother john doe3 dept & financials, pay off my aunt john doe4, & john doe5 dept & financials.

I john doe2 want to be the primary beneficary. If there is someone that john doe1 DOESN'T want to be on the will or have any chance of getting anything, should he/she put that person in the will. should I use certain words for house, money, etc.

need opinions
Thank you

HomeGuru

micnic123 said:
What is the name of your state? MA

Is this the correct way to write a will, please correct me on anything.

I John doe1 leave all my assets to john doe2. I leave john doe2 to pay off my grandmother john doe3 dept & financials, pay off my aunt john doe4, & john doe5 dept & financials.

I john doe2 want to be the primary beneficary. If there is someone that john doe1 DOESN'T want to be on the will or have any chance of getting anything, should he/she put that person in the will. should I use certain words for house, money, etc.

need opinions
Thank you
**A: my opinion is to see an estate attorney.

signed,

John Doe 6

Dandy Don

If your estate is considerable, you should be talking to a probate attorney to get your will drafted for a few hundred dollars and to get all of your questions answered.

If you merely want to do a do-it-yourself will, visit your local library or bookstore and get a book about wills (the website www.nolo.com and the books by Nolo Press are particularly good).

M

micnic123

is this correct......

I Jason Baker make Michael Kee to be the executor, trustee, and beneficiary of my estate. I leave Michal to pay off my Grandmother Jane Baker debt & financials, pay off my aunt Rebecca Kee & Joe Kee debt & Financials.

Does that sounds a little better?

Thanx

smorr

I also live in Massachusetts - and if you're smart - you'll see an estate attorney - simple wills are fairly inexpensive and your money will be well spent.

But, if you insist on doing it yourself - you can go to Office Max or Staples and buy a do-it-yourself will kit - I just hope the person who you're willing your worldly possessions to wins the lottery before you pass on - 'cause they're going to need the money to hire an estate attorney to figure out your do-it-yourself-will kit in order to properly administer the will. That is if you get someone with enough knowledge to know what to do with the will as soon as you pass away.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">