• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inventory and Appraisment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lynnreg

I live in Texas. Our Inventory and Appraisement got rejected in court for not being detailed enough. While I have the Texas statute that explains all that needs to be included in the inventory, could anyone please cite me a case in which I can download an actual copy of one already approved by the court. It would help if it came from a community property state and the wife had joint interest in only some of the property, as does my mother. The executor of the estate is my uncle and he is a paralegal. Because he is not an attorney, I guess that's why we got the format incorrect. Can anyone cite me a case that will actually show a true copy? Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">