• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Irrevocable Trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

srching4answers

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky

My son has an irrevocable trust, the trustee is unwilling to even talk to my son he would like to use the trust according to what is designated in the trust for its intended purpose....ie: education, housing, medical insurance etc. 1. Can the trustee be removed and what is that process in Kentucky. 2. How do you make an irrevocable trust revocable or can you in this state? 3. Is there anyway to do this procedure without substantial monies being used up front? Thank you in advance for this site. Wish I had seen it years ago when my ex-husband unexpectedly passed away :(

tranquility

Unless the trust has a "protector", litigation is the only answer. You will need an attorney. You should be able to consult with one who will look at the facts and give an opinion if there is a fiduciary breach for a few hundred dollars--maybe a bit more with a letter to the trustee. Litigation will be expensive and you will have to pay up front.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">