• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jaeme

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jaeme Rum

I have Power of Attourney on my grandmas bank account. Since then some of my family feel that some money has gone missing. I have a signed( by grandma) letter stating that nothing has been taken or given from my grandmas account. It is also witnessed by three family members. Do I need to go any further?

tranquility

If you've behaved properly and have kept good records, some of the family have nothing to complain about. If grandma allows them to have the information, show it to them and let them know nothing is wrong. If grandma doesn't give permission for the dislosure, tell them to pound sand. Their suspicions mean nothing. They, generally, don't even have standing to sue.

It's not their business, but grandma's. Make sure they have access to grandma to talk with her as much as they want in order to allay suspicions and to give grandma someone to talk with. But, otherwise, sleep well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">