• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

L-9 submitted but wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steffb503

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law )New Jersey?

My father passed away in Sept. with no will.
There were lots of issues with my sister and her trying to include property that had been transferred years ago.
No one has yet to be named administrator. One sister has yet to sign the "Next of Kin consent "form.
My sister was on the dded to his house JTWROS.
She filed an L - 9 to get the tax waiver on the house but did not include bank accounts and stocks he had.
With no one named administrator the bank and stock companies will not release the money or even tell us how many stocks he had.
With the bank accounts his estate is over the $675,000.00 mark.
Sister does not care about the money since she gets the house.
What can we do?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law )New Jersey?

My father passed away in Sept. with no will.
There were lots of issues with my sister and her trying to include property that had been transferred years ago.
No one has yet to be named administrator. One sister has yet to sign the "Next of Kin consent "form.
My sister was on the dded to his house JTWROS.
She filed an L - 9 to get the tax waiver on the house but did not include bank accounts and stocks he had.
With no one named administrator the bank and stock companies will not release the money or even tell us how many stocks he had.
With the bank accounts his estate is over the $675,000.00 mark.
Sister does not care about the money since she gets the house.
What can we do?
Get a probate attorney and get someone named as administator.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">