• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Living Trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maurand

What is the name of your state? WY

Hi, I'm new to this board so please excuse me if I ask questions that have been long since answered. My wife and I are considering developing a living trust. Are the do-it-yourself kits sufficient or should we go with a lawyer? We don't have a great deal of property but want to make sure what we do have is safe from probate. Thanks.

S

seniorjudge

maurand said:
What is the name of your state? WY

Hi, I'm new to this board so please excuse me if I ask questions that have been long since answered. My wife and I are considering developing a living trust. Are the do-it-yourself kits sufficient or should we go with a lawyer? We don't have a great deal of property but want to make sure what we do have is safe from probate. Thanks.
In my never to be humble opinion, if you want it done right, go to a lawyer who does this kind of stuff.

Otherwise, if you DIY, you will be awake at night, wondering if maybe you haven't really screwed it up badly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">