• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Living Trust are they Public Record?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kimberly Pabst

My Grandmother passed away about 6 months ago and she and my Grandfather had a living trust. He is still alive but, his mental state is bad and he is deaf. So, I can't call him because, my Aunt (who he now resides with) doesn't have a TTY machine and when I last saw him last at Christmas he seemed confused about everything. There is a family property (which I have mentioned in another forum) that my Mother (who has since deceased and left no will) is Deeded on with my Grandparents, my Uncle and my Aunt. They are all listed as tenants in common. Then another later deed refers to co-trustees UTA dated Dec. 30 1992 their interest in the property. and states "*This conveyance transfers the grantors; interest into their revocable trust - R&T #####."
Would that be the trust number and is this record public so that I can look it up? My Aunt won't give me or my Uncle a copy (say's she doesn't have one.HA!)and we would like to know what's stated about this property that he and my mom are also on. Taxes are coming due again and I don't want to pay more than I already have if my interest in the property is not covered. Where can I look this Up, Please?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">