• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Living Trust and Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phomer

What is the name of your state? Arizona
My Grandma died on Dec. 13, 2000. My Grandpa died on Dec. 2, 2006. I am curious about the procedures of a trust and or will. What happens first, second, third, etc. My uncle says that the will/trust does not need to be read by an attorney (he says that he is going to read it), that he can "dole" out what belongs to who and he absolutely will not let my mother see or have a copy of the trust/will. My mom hasn't dealt with anything like this before, I don't see how he can pull off a stunt like this. My uncle and mom are my grandparents only children. I think that there is something "fishy" going on here. Is there cause to be concerned?

Thanks, phomer

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">