• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost Investment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bill cawelti

california
My son had 5000.00$ invested in education fund at birth(87)this deposit was traced to Franklin Investment's.They inform me that they have no record of this deposit.i have photo copy's of this transaction.
Who do I contact to resolve this problem?

Dandy Don

Who was the account owner (was it you) and was your son's name on the account as a co-owner or as beneficiary?

Did the account owner ever receive annual federal tax statements from IRS indicating that interest/dividends were being paid on this account?

Is it possible that you or he could have cashed out the account at some later date and forgot about doing this?

That company has a headquarters office in San Mateo, CA. Did you speak with someone there or was it at an office in another city?

What was the title of the person you spoke to at Franklin--was it a broker, a secretary, a customer service manager? If you did not receive satisfaction with that person, then you need to speak to someone higher up in charge, such as a manager or corporate official. If you need help finding someone at Franklin to resolve this matter, then please advise and I will try to look up the information for you.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">