• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to know!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GRACESCHAE

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Massachusetts, would like to know if signing stock certificates over to someone out weighs the will leaving a percentage of the corporation? Thank you

S

seniorjudge

GRACESCHAE said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Massachusetts, would like to know if signing stock certificates over to someone out weighs the will leaving a percentage of the corporation? Thank you
I would repost in the taxation forum.

I would, when I reposted, tell them I sent you over so you do not get nastygrams for double posting.

I would also, before I reposted, get the facts and figures together so the tax experts will know what you are talking about. Your post now is unanswerable by any human being.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">