• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Help!!!!

iowa
well i was looking for some advice some links or reading
my parents want to take me to court over my trust they think i am not fit to take care of it i will be turning 18 march 4th and i want to have some one to help me take care of it but i don't know if my parents would be the best people for the job

thanks

Help!!!!

i don't know i was just wanting some info on what my options are like who can take care of my money and what i can do. my parents wrote up a paper for me to sign to make them the conservator i have not signed it yet. can i refuse to sign it? and what am i entitled to and what are my rights

Help!!!!

well i asked my mom who reluctantly told my i get the check when i turn 18 on march 4th the problem is they will be taking legal action to keep me from getting that check

curb1

The root of the problem seems to be how you might handle the money. There is quite a history of young people blowing their money before they become economically intelligent.

What type of a person would you want to manage the money? And, why not your parents? How much is it? Are you planning on using it for an education?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">