• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Hampshire True Property Owners?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

majick117

My father original deed, with joint tenants with the rights to surviviorship was with his inlaws, my grandmother and grandfater, whom years later gave their undived half to their son (my uncle) in a new deed, never aknowledging my father in that new deed . Recently,which is 30 years later he then quitclaim deeds it to his wife .
Is this still a joint tenant with rights to surviviorship with my uncle? The new deed says nothing like. Or do they all become by default tenants in common? How does my father protect himself to make sure my aunt and uncle do not aquire all the property if he were to die? Did the original deed with rights to surviviorship become void after my uncle was deeded by his mother and father and now my father, my uncle and aunt all became "tenants in common"? HELP!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">