• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New here..check question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustUser

This is the kind of moron response I had hoped to avoid. My initial question was about how a check was written, and how to deposit it. Then the assumptions started right away. I wasn't looking for approval to do something illegal. As for the amount and where it goes is between me and my siblings. They are willing to sign whatever and have told me to just keep it. Why? Because I'm the one who spent 20 years taking care of my father while they lived out of state and they are well aware of that. Hope that makes things just a tad more clear. Nothing illegal going on here.
then why the hell are you being evasive and argumentative, and basically stupid ?

you know damn well that you cant simply deposit a check made out to you as the head of the estate into your own personal bank account, as if it was your funds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdlugos

then why the hell are you being evasive and argumentative, and basically stupid ?

you know damn well that you cant simply deposit a check made out to you as the head of the estate into your own personal bank account, as if it was your funds.
I'm not being evasive. I have never done anything like this before so I asked the question. When people suggest I'm trying to do something illegal when I'm not is not ok. Here's some advice, get some anger management.

Last edited by a moderator:

LdiJ

I'm not being evasive. I have never done anything like this before so I asked the question. When people suggest I'm trying to do something illegal when I'm not is not ok. Here's some advice, get some anger management.
Yes you have been evasive. You flat out refuse to answer questions necessary to give you any kind of real answers. Therefore, we can only give you generic answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">