• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NO WILL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2wes48

My mother passed away on 11-22-00 in Indiana. She didn't have a will. I have two brothers. She told us what she wanted us to do with her property and we all agree.I have a handicapped brother who lived with her. The houses are in my deceased mother and father's name. She wanted to have it put in all three of our names and when my brother decides to move split the money evenly. The rest of the property was in my mom's and my handicapped brothers name. We want him to have that property. What do we need to do? Thank You.

ALawyer

This gets tricky as SOMETIMES if your brother was on government assistance EVERYTHING he inherits can be claimed by the state to reimburse it for back benefits AND he can lose future benefits.

See a lawyer NOW before you do anything you will all regret.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">