• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Witness and Not Notarized

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cmill1137

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
I would like to ask if a Will is valid if there is not Witness signature on the will and it is not notarized? I would also like to know that if said Will states that the beneficiaries on the will both own the house can the porperty be sold without the permission of one of the beneficiaries. Also if the Will is valid can one party be made to move out and the house sold without the permission of both?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
I would like to ask if a Will is valid if there is not Witness signature on the will and it is not notarized?
Maybe
I would also like to know that if said Will states that the beneficiaries on the will both own the house can the porperty be sold without the permission of one of the beneficiaries. Also if the Will is valid can one party be made to move out and the house sold without the permission of both?
Yes, it can be sold if ordered by the court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">