• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

options of contesting a will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lcbtlb

my grandparents lived in oklahoma. my grandmother passed first. she left a will that someone disposed of or it was not considered. she left her personal bank accounts(in her name only), retirement, life insurance, land, etc. to my mom. when my mother died she changed the beneficiary on these accounts to my sister. after her death my grandfather took over the accounts and these monies as well as the land, which is now indian land. he recently passed and his will now cuts my siblings and me out of the will or recieving very little. the other siblings from another daughter of his that we knew nothing about until my grandmother died, were signed on the indian roll and named as recieving practically everything. we are in the process of signing up on the indian roll as well. what are our options? is it too late to try and regain our inheritance? there is quite abit of land and assets at stake.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">