• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please advise on proper procedural forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TigerD

Thank you. I am so pleased to see someone actually request this information.

Proper procedural forms:
General form questions should be addressed to the "Esteemed Board".
Questions directed to Antigone should be addressed "Dear Goddess."
Questions directed to quincy should be addressed "The Right Honourable Quincy" or "My Lord".
Questions directed to dave33 should expect the reply "Dave's not here. He went to get the stuff."
Questions directed to ohiogal should be addressed "All knowing and most beneficial".
Questions directed to zigner should be addressed "The wise and generous Zigner."
Questions directed to silverplum should be addressed "Most elegant and tasteful".
Questions directed to banned_princess should be addressed "Your highness".
Questions directed to LdiJ don't require a specific title, but demand the utmost in courtesy because you can found. No, really. You can be.
Questions directed to willjo should be addressed "And now for something completely different".
Questions directed to the mods or board mother should be addressed as "Hal" or simply "M".
Questions regarding tech support can be addressed to "Q".
Questions directed to me should be clearly written out in full in the memo field of your pre-printed request form commonly called a checkbook. Sign where it say signature. Leave the other fields blank, I'll take care of it. Oh, yes, I also answer to "Your grace", "my liege", and the dinner bell.
Questions should not be directed to He-who-shall-not-be-named, the one who uses the initial I, A, A, L. Ever. In fact, forget the initials.
Prepare for other titles and forms of address to be added.

DC

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank you. I am so pleased to see someone actually request this information.

Proper procedural forms:
General form questions should be addressed to the "Esteemed Board".
Questions directed to Antigone should be addressed "Dear Goddess."
Questions directed to quincy should be addressed "The Right Honourable Quincy" or "My Lord".
Questions directed to dave33 should expect the reply "Dave's not here. He went to get the stuff."
Questions directed to ohiogal should be addressed "All knowing and most beneficial".
Questions directed to zigner should be addressed "The wise and generous Zigner."
Questions directed to silverplum should be addressed "Most elegant and tasteful".
Questions directed to banned_princess should be addressed "Your highness".
Questions directed to LdiJ don't require a specific title, but demand the utmost in courtesy because you can found. No, really. You can be.
Questions directed to willjo should be addressed "And now for something completely different".
Questions directed to the mods or board mother should be addressed as "Hal" or simply "M".
Questions regarding tech support can be addressed to "Q".
Questions directed to me should be clearly written out in full in the memo field of your pre-printed request form commonly called a checkbook. Sign where it say signature. Leave the other fields blank, I'll take care of it. Oh, yes, I also answer to "Your grace", "my liege", and the dinner bell.
Questions should not be directed to He-who-shall-not-be-named, the one who uses the initial I, A, A, L. Ever. In fact, forget the initials.
Prepare for other titles and forms of address to be added.

DC
Awesome - but I don't know if mine's accurate...I mean, generous? Blah!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What kind of hints? I will give you whatever info you need.
We're just having a little bit of fun...
You didn't actually post a question. If you did, then you must have used the "Preview" button and that is broken (it eats posts.) Please re-post your question, but do NOT use the "Preview" button. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">