• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Wire Fraud / Feduciary Duties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

someone55

Would it not be wire fraud, for co-trustees to send what in the end was large sums of money to non-beneficiaries of a trust while the beneficiary is totally kept out of the transactions for more than 3 years? This picture is very wrong.

The fiduciary duties of the trustee, which are bound by law, have been totally ignored, and time goes on with this struggle to have those responsible for what they did with intent face up to it and stop lying, causing me further troubles, etc.

One individual has kept from me legal document, while I have asked repeatedly. I have called the DA in his area, and the police. I did this because is this not concealment, by keeping a legal document that has totals for a certain time period, before this embezzling began? Now the trustee plays dumb as if he does not know what I am talking about when I refer to this legal document, which is the copy of a trust, mine, when the trusts were set up.

I spent much time calling the county courts who say they do not have a copy of this, and the law office where this was drawn up has been very unhelpful, especially when I tried to find the trustee.

The primary trustee finally sent me an accounting in April or March of 2010, after for months I was attempting to get out of a horrible arrangement that was used to force me into locations and housing, with brothers embezzling from me, while some of what went to my brothers was used in an automated fashion to give me spending money, incrementally, and pay for this housing.

There was no legal guardianship issues, and I was bullied and received emotional abuse from these family members.

Does not the beneficiary have to receive information about the trust at least one per year. This case against this horrible rip off arrangement has been obstructed since I in May of 2010 got a lawyer. Their are serious crimes that have been committed, and I would say trustees and parties receiving the money are guilty of acting together with intent.

This has been an absurd arrangement that has defrauded me. This nightmare goes on as I am with intent disrupted and my efforts to legal action for this. All parties lie, and seem to help each other.

There is more to this years of embezzlement, but my primary concern here is the trustee (s) and their 100% negligence even in the face of my protests.

How are all involved not accountable for their actions and the possible intents by some, and the actual intents of the brothers, to rid me of so much money.

Last edited:

CSO286

What is your state (U.S. Law Only)?

Would it not be wire fraud, for co-trustees to send what in the end was large sums of money to non-beneficiaries of a trust while the beneficiary is totally kept out of the transactions for more than 3 years? This picture is very wrong.

I spent much time calling

One individual has kept from me legal document, while I have asked repeatedly. I have called the DA in his area, and the police. I did this because is this not concealment, by keeping a legal document that has totals for a certain time period, before this embezzling began? Now the trustee plays dumb as if he does not know what I am talking about when I refer to this legal document, which is the copy of a trust, mine, when the trusts were set up.

I spent much time calling the county courts who say they do not have a copy of this, and the law office where this was drawn up has been very unhelpful, especially when I tried to find the trustee.

The primary trustee finally sent me an accounting in April or March of 2010, after for months I was attempting to get out of a horrible arrangement that was used to force me into locations and housing, with brothers embezzling from me, while some of what went to my brothers was used in an automated fashion to give me spending money, incrementally, and pay for this housing.

There was no legal guardianship issues, and I was bullied and received emotional abuse from these family members.

Does not the beneficiary have to receive information about the trust at least one per year. This case against this horrible rip off arrangement has been obstructed since I in May of 2010 got a lawyer. Their are serious crimes that have been committed, and I would say trustees and parties receiving the money are guilty of acting together with intent.

This has been an absurd arrangement that has defrauded me. This nightmare goes on as I am with intent disrupted and my efforts to legal action for this. All parties lie, and seem to help each other.

There is more to this years of embezzlement, but my primary concern here is the trustee (s) and their 100% negligence even in the face of my protests.

How are all involved not accountable for their actions and the possible intents by some, and the actual intents of the brothers, to rid me of so much money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">