• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

power of attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jndypndy

the following information is provided to our family members and close friends. name withheld has power of attorney papers signed, notarized and placed on file. she has authority to provide us with asst. living quarters,nursing home lodging. she has authority to make any and all medical and financila decisions,she can decide when to stop life supporting proceedures. she has the authority to make any and all funeral arrangements and expidite our last wills. name withheld's signature is on all of our accts. giving her the right to sign checks,transfer funds,buy and or sell any of our property and assets. i got this letter from my legal father-also my 2 adult daughters got one. where does this put my daughters and myself? what,if anything can be done about this? can this now or after my parents deaths,can this be contested? what if we don't like the decisions this person makes regarding my parents care? state of indiana

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">