• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Premarital and Probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SydneyAlexander

My husband passed away two years ago andleft no will. We did have a pre-marital agreement. The Estate has still not gone to probate as my husbands son has taken over everything. What was supposed to go to his daughter didn't as there was no will stating anything. His son has taken all the assest and, the family home which was supposed to go to his daughter, the son wants in both names.

Question is, what am I entitled to as we did have a premarital agreement and, how can I help his daughter get what is supposed to be hers.

I live in the State of Florida.

ALawyer

YOU were entitled to file to become his Personal Representative and take your share according to your state's law, or POSSIBLY the agreement.

GET TO A LAWYER NOW and have the lawyer act to protect your rights NOW, before you get NOTHING.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">