• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pretermitted Heir?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joseph david

What is the name of your state? MI The only time my name is listed in my mothers will, (she died 1 year ago) is under "Declarations" as, I have one living child on the date this will was signed. The lawyer handleing the will, says I have no right to anything because I'm not in the will. I cannot afford a lawyer, so what if anything can I do? Do I have any rights? Would the probate judge see this and make it right? Stressed out! Thank You!

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

joseph david said:
What is the name of your state? MI The only time my name is listed in my mothers will, (she died 1 year ago) is under "Declarations" as, I have one living child on the date this will was signed. The lawyer handleing the will, says I have no right to anything because I'm not in the will. I cannot afford a lawyer, so what if anything can I do? Do I have any rights? Would the probate judge see this and make it right? Stressed out! Thank You!

My response:

You need a Probate Lawyer, and I've already answered your question in your other thread.

If you can't afford an attorney, then you may as well forget everything. We're not going to put you through law school to explain everything you need to know and do.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">