• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sunorange1-2

my mother estate been probated for a year in the state of florida.recently i got a letter from the court in florida
that they are terminate proceedings. if any one could tell me what that means. my mother only own a property in the state of florida and the main probate is in canada. the executor is also intending to buy the estate and made a offer. thanks for your help fran

A

advisor10

JUNE 7, 2001

DEAR SUN:

This could mean that there was something wrong with the probate in Florida, or it could also mean that it is simply a notice that the probate in Florida is about to be finished and the file closed.

You should contact the executor to ask him for clarification or to inform him about this matter--maybe there is something else he/she needs to do to clear things up in Florida.

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">