• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kenneth Operhal

Michigan. Daughter in auto accident and in coma. I am Guardian and conservotor. The problem is she had high credit card debt and before the accident I transfered over to my account 5,000 @4.9% and she was making payments to me to pay it off. She was paying 25%. As conservotor can I pay the monthly payments from her account to repay that debt? I can show the paper trail to prove what has occured. One more item. Citi Bank will not deal with me on lowering her interest rate on another credit card. Can I transfer that balance to a lower intrest account till it's paid off. The reason being is their is not a lot of money coming in to pay her bills and every dollar counts. Daughter was over extended. Probate court no help on this issue. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">