• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probate personal items and real estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arizona

What is the name of your state? Arizona
My question...My parents recently passed away. My siblings live in the home. Personal belongs seem to be disappearing, such as photos. Do I have any rights or is there anything that can be done to stop this, legally.

Second question, if items have been moved to someones home can I request to have there home searched for these items?

Third question, there are six of us and we are all on the title of the home. During probate are these individuals asked to leave the home until probate is complete?

If I file an action with the court to partition the property will these individuals be ordered to leave the property?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

anteater

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Third question, there are six of us and we are all on the title of the home. During probate are these individuals asked to leave the home until probate is complete?

If I file an action with the court to partition the property will these individuals be ordered to leave the property?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Why would a court order legal owners of a home to vacate the property?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">