• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proper Procedural Forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Truemagnum15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Washington State
My uncle's caregiver and my mom were both named in his will. Caregiver was to inherit all the property at his resident address plus all personal items. Mom was toinherit all rest residue etc. Caregiver is Personal Representative and Trustee of will and she was attorney in fact of the POA.
When my uncle died, caregiiver told Mom that she got nothing because it was all left to the caregiver.
I have discovered that my uncle also had 80 acres at another address that the caregiver had Quit Claimed to her while serving as Attorney in Fact. Two weeks before my uncle died, she sold 70 acres of the property and has kept 10 acres.
My mom is in Arkansas and cannot afford to come here to fight it. She has asked me todo what I can. She grew upon that land. I only have two weeks to file before it's too late.
What do I file? The forms for removing personal reps, etc. say they need to be filed by an heir or debt holder.

Truemagnum15

YOU can't file anything. That would be the unauthorized practice of law. You need to get mom an attorney.
I am sorry, but I will have to politely disagree as tothe following:

Exception: Anyone may call to the Court's attention an issue of estate negligence or abuse. Estate of Peterson, 12 Wn. 2d 686 (1942); Estate of Fraser, 83 Wn. 2d 884 (1974):

t makes no difference whether or not the parties who brought this fact to the court's attention were legally entitled to complain .... It is the court [that] takes the initiative ..., and the source of the information inducing the action is not material. Estate of Peterson, at page 723

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">