• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question re: a friends mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soldierswife

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? my state currently is Michigan, we claim WY and her mother is in Oklahoma.....**We are military**

Now here is my question. My friend passes away July 22,2011, her mother whom now has no one, not one living relate called me and asked me if it would be ok for her to put me on her insurance as beneficiary. My biggest concern though is she is living in a different state with no relatives or friends. She is much older and sticks to herself. I am so worried if something were to happen to her that how would I really know? Also her wishes are the same as my friends, to be cremated and have her ashes here in Michigan near her Mother, Father and now Daughter. Is there a simple will that can be made up so I can receive her remains? She really doesn't have much of anything at all. I would just hate to not have her laid to rest the way she wishes..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">