• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick Deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

"wHAT IS A QUICK DEED AND HOW BINDING IS IT?"
Presumably, you mean 'quitclaim deed' and it can be very 'binding'.

quitclaim deed
n. a real property deed which transfers (conveys) only that interest in the property in which the grantor has title. Commonly used in transfers of title or interests in title, quitclaims are often made to family members, divorcing spouses, or in other transactions between people well-known to each other. Quitclaim deeds are also used to clear up questions of full title when a person has a possible but unknown interest in the property. Grant deeds and warranty deeds guarantee (warrant) that the grantor has full title to the property or the interest the deed states is being conveyed, but quitclaim deeds do not warrant good title.

Also, follow rule #4 above.

JETX

"I saw a boy scout once do a quick deed."
*** I heard that HG, in the process of trying to get his merit badge, tied up a little old lady and rolled her across the street. A 'quick deed' and it involved binding!

sainthill

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, too bad we can't all be as smart as you but then I guess those of us that are so stupid we don't know these terms (quick deeds) should be greatful for your expertise in the spelling of these word.

JETX

Re: Thanks

sainthill said:
Thanks for your reply, too bad we can't all be as smart as you but then I guess those of us that are so stupid we don't know these terms (quick deeds) should be greatful for your expertise in the spelling of these word.
** Of course, your gratitude is welcome. And yes, carrying the burden of having to educate those less fortunate in intelligence seems to be our fate in life. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">