• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

confusedandmad

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Where would I put a question regarding Power of Attorney??

Anyone?

Thanks

nextwife

Well, likely Family Law, but I guess it might depend upon the nature of the transaction it was used for (Real estate purchase, for example).

C

confusedandmad

It is for a friend...she is military and asked me to ask a question. It has to do with her giving power to her boyfriend (general and a special) and he is doing things that she doesn't approve of and totally against her wishes, where she is she has no legal help there and not sure what she can do at this point or to fix her stuff. He is signing things into both of their names....he has done the bank acct., credit cards, etc, car loan , and house loan I am guessing. Not sure if that is really possible and she just wanted to find out if it really is possible and what can she do to change any of that. I know alot of things she wants to know. Thanks for you help!

where would i ask this question? would anyone know?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">