• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Regarding holographic Wills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snowbaby99

What is the name of your state? New jersey
I've been here before, and asked about a Holographic Will, However we have recieved a letter from My sister in laws lawyer, Stating that HE is in possition of the Holographic Will and would be sending it off to the Probates Office, Which we have already done ourselves, But my question is, for now, the lawyer did not sign the letter that was sent to us.. Is that something that has to be signed?? and my other question, can it be contested??? And what rights do we have??
thank you all in advance
New Jersey

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? New jersey
I've been here before, and asked about a Holographic Will, However we have recieved a letter from My sister in laws lawyer, Stating that HE is in possition of the Holographic Will and would be sending it off to the Probates Office, Which we have already done ourselves, But my question is, for now, the lawyer did not sign the letter that was sent to us.. Is that something that has to be signed?? and my other question, can it be contested??? And what rights do we have??
thank you all in advance
New Jersey
Call the office tomorrow and verify the letter. Then you can inform him/her that the will has already been submitted for probate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">