• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revocable Living Trust of parents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Fl
My dad died 2 years ago, my mother died Aug 04. My only sib is the executor of the estate. We are to split it 50/50. However, she suggest that we include the only 2 grandchrildren and pay 4 years of their housing while they go to college... which is fine. How long does she have to dispurse the funds? Am I entitled to see any financial account information and a copy of the Living trust?

She also has deducted amounts from "my" portion (when I get it) that was given to me prior to my mother death. But is not deducting any amounts that where given to the grandchildren prior to her death.... can she do this?

Oh.. the Living Trust was done in TX and both deaths where in TX.

Thanks!

Confusedtoo said:
What is the name of your state? Fl
My dad died 2 years ago, my mother died Aug 04. My only sib is the executor of the estate. We are to split it 50/50. However, she suggest that we include the only 2 grandchrildren and pay 4 years of their housing while they go to college... which is fine. How long does she have to dispurse the funds? Am I entitled to see any financial account information and a copy of the Living trust?

She also has deducted amounts from "my" portion (when I get it) that was given to me prior to my mother death. But is not deducting any amounts that where given to the grandchildren prior to her death.... can she do this?

Oh.. the Living Trust was done in TX and both deaths where in TX.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">