• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revocable trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

infoguy

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am the executor of my mom's revocable trust and have power of attorney.
My mom is ill right now. I live out of state. Two neighbors have been seeing after her, and one has suggested she move in with my mom to help out. Do I have anything to worry about? Could this woman and her partner coerce or trick my mom into signing something she shouldn't?What is the name of your state?

BlondiePB

Please keep your questions to one thread. Your info from other thread is being put here by me.
My mom will soon need someone to write her checks to pay her bills. Could I use a power of attorney to handle that?
After you present your POA to the bank and they send it to their Legal Dept. for approval, yes.
Or is there aother way to take care of it?
Yes, there are other options.
I am the executor of my mom's revocable trust and have power of attorney.
Executor's are for Wills, not Trusts. Trustee is the fiduciary of a trust.
My mom is ill right now. I live out of state. Two neighbors have been seeing after her, and one has suggested she move in with my mom to help out. Do I have anything to worry about?
What do you know about these neighbors?
Could this woman and her partner coerce or trick my mom into signing something she shouldn't?
Yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">