• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

revocable trust agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

greg p. chapman

I am from the state of Missouri. Approximatey 1 1/2 years ago we had a court appointed conservatorship established for our mother because of her involvement with a deceptive attorney and her inability to handle her financial affairs. The conservatorship was appointed by the court in Franklin County, Missouri for the handling and accountablity of her financial affairs.

We requested to be copied on all activities, but to no avail.

Since this time, our mother passed away. I was appointed as successor trustee in my mother and father's last will and testament and revocable trust.

I have advised the conservatorship of these events and provided her copies of the relevant paperwork and requires that she prepare an accounting and make arrangements to transfer funds to an account we established for our mother.

She has not responded? What is our legal rights? My understanding is that since we have advised her, she has a legal obligation to comply and respond. Please advise.

ALawyer

Go to the court that appointed her and make an appropriate motion -- better yet get your lawyer to handle it for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">