• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sections V and VI of the will in regard of my last thread: Sis Stealing from Estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Garyrate1

I also added this relevant portion of the will to my last thread to further improve understanding of the situation.

The related sections of the will reads as forth:
Article V --- SPECIFIC DEVISE OF TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY

I give all of my tangible personal property not otherwise specifically mentioned, together with any insurance policies covering such tangible personal property and claims under such policies, in equal shares to my children. The issue of any deceased child of mine shall take their parent's share by right of representation.

Article VI DISTRIBUTION OF RESIDUE

I give the residue of my estate, whether real, personal or mixed, in equal shares to my children. The issue of any deceased child of mine shall take their parent's share by right of representation.

------------------------
I believe that the residue should include that joint bank account, which is at least 20k.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">