• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Siblings Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

berdonj

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii, My Father In Law passed away and left a legal will, that the money was to be evenly
disburse among five siblings. Well, my Mother In law has left and took off with all the money to the Mainland. My question of course is what can
the siblings do to retrieve this money? Also, did my Mother in Law break the Will that was legally written?Can she do what she did? :confused:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii, My Father In Law passed away and left a legal will, that the money was to be evenly
disburse among five siblings. Well, my Mother In law has left and took off with all the money to the Mainland. My question of course is what can
the siblings do to retrieve this money? Also, did my Mother in Law break the Will that was legally written?Can she do what she did? :confused:
EDITED DUE TO POSTING HISTORY AND THE TREATMENT OF OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS BY THIS POSTER.

OP, if you want help, you need to be polite to those that answer.

FlyingRon

She obviously did it. If the money was in joint accounts with her then it matters not what the will says, the money is HERS not the estate that is distributed to the heirs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">