• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stepdad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nextwife

The answer is Maybe. A FEW more details might help get a more specific answer. Or even inform us whether there is a question.

djohnson

Nextwife as much as I hate to I am going to totally disagree with your answer here :D

I think its a definite no as the only question I see is What is the name of your state? and as all of ours is different it would be impossible to give this poster a definite answer.

I could be wrong but wanted to give my opinion:p

HomeGuru

How could both of you have come to any conclusion when the writer did not even answer the state question? What state of mind are you people in?

djohnson

I thought that was his question,

he wanted to know all of our states right? it was the only question I saw.

I think this is the toughest post yet.:D

HomeGuru

djohnson said:
I thought that was his question,

he wanted to know all of our states right? it was the only question I saw.

I think this is the toughest post yet.:D
**A: Oh in that case my state is Catatonic.

djohnson

OH NO,

now the question is even more confusing, we need the original poster to please explain. Does he want the actual state of the USA that we live in? The state of mind we are in at this time? The state of poverty that we live in? The state of cleanliness we keep our home? There is just way to many options, so maybe nextwife was right and the answer is maybe, we just don't know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">