• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

steve

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sthoovey

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio
If I have everything set up to be transferred at Death, my accounts ,m real estate, and my car -Is this legally the person's property upon transfer or does it still fall under my estate and my will pertaining to that?

anteater

did anyone respond to my question?
Geez, you are looking for a response in 4 minutes? As another regular repsonder here is fond of saying: This isn't Time Warner. There are no operators standing by waiting to take your order for The Greatest Hits of the Swine Hollow Creek Brothers.

While your original question is a bit skimpy, the general answer is "Yes." Assets for which you have established beneficiary designations or joint ownership with right of survivorship, etc. pass by operation of law. Not through the probate process and under the terms of a will.

BlondiePB

Geez, you are looking for a response in 4 minutes? As another regular repsonder here is fond of saying: This isn't Time Warner. There are no operators standing by waiting to take your order for The Greatest Hits of the Swine Hollow Creek Brothers.
Perhaps if the administrators here at FA would pay us better, a reply in 4 minutes may be possible. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">