• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Deferred Annuity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TheDen

I have a tax deferred annuity with Jackson National Life. The person who manange my acct was a nice lady buy a lousy manager. I was young and didn't really understand the implication so I borrowed quite a bit from my plan. She really didn't explain it very well to me. I have numeous loans on the acct I didn't even sign for. I would call her and she would forge my name. At the time I was having fun and it all seemed great. Now the interest is building up. She has since died and now there is not a rep in my city for this company. A rep from a town 70 miles from here came down and visited with me one day several years ago and told me not to pay and he would get it straightened out. He supposedly called someone higher up in the company and they agreed. I didn't pay as he said. I would like to some how just get out from the loans and perhaps the interest. A lot of the money has come to the 5 year limit and I have paid the taxes on it.
I have called the company a couple of times and they are such a mess no one really seems to know what is going on. I get different stories everytime I call. I know much of this is my fault but not all and just feel like I need some help.

Thanks for your help in advance
Denise Brumm
Sioux City Iowa

ALawyer

Write to the CEO of the company and CC the state insurance department of your state.

Jackson National is a subsidiary of a large European insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">