• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

testamentary trust Questoin....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

george0924

What is the name of your state? michigan

OK i read the post that the girl made about her trust, im sorry for kinda asking the same qustion....

My uncle Died leaving me a trust fund it stated that i get the balance of the trust when i turn 25 or graduate from a 4 year university. Im almost 24 and i decided school wasn't 4 me. Is there any action i can take to get some doe>. Also can i get a loan from a bank that is not in my state I believe that he died in New York and like i said im in michigan and so is my other uncle that takes care of the trust..

Dandy Don

Just be patient--you don't need to go to school to get this money, since the other condition that you get it when you are 25 will be sufficient.

No, YOU CAN NOT GET THIS MONEY before you turn 25 under any circumstances.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">