• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

texas executor problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

charlston

property left will#1 no probateed yet grandchildren and only living child. Child died with in year of #1 and will#2 left her part property to two adult children with husband as executor. executor lives on property since before wife death. can grand children now after over year decide to charge rent( no written agreeement ) and can they sell same property with out reimburse executor for cost upkeep is taxes, new well, etc.can grandchildren will#1 unilaterly make decision without Will#2 children or executor involved, notified, etc. ie property assessments without on site bulding inspection prior to expected sale??

ALawyer

Please restate this as it is confusing and I can not spend time trying to follow it.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">