• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

They say that my trust is gone!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Theswed88

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi,
I had a trust setup acouple of years ago and never used it, or never needed to us it until now.
But know it seems like the trust is gone.
I have the EIN for the trust and where it was setup, but how would I back track to see if it is still there?
Thanks,

S

seniorjudge

Theswed88 said:
What is the name of your state? CA

Hi,
I had a trust setup acouple of years ago and never used it, or never needed to us it until now.
But know it seems like the trust is gone.
I have the EIN for the trust and where it was setup, but how would I back track to see if it is still there?
Thanks,
I surrender.

What are you talking about?

Facts?

Details?

Describe the situation without pronouns (us, it, they, them, etc.)

Theswed88

I tried to setup a bank account for my trust, but the bank sass that the trust doesn't exist because the bank can't find the EIN #.
So I need to see if I can find it on my own to see if it still exist as I can't get a hold of the people who setup the trust for me.
How would I do a search for my trust with the EIN #?

dallas702

What did you do....just give some strangers your money to start and fund a trust?

Don't you have the trust papers?

Who is the administrator? You?, but you don't know if it even exists?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">