• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust co performance of will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjkeon

What is the name of your state?Ca
In the will and trust it states I am to receive a certain amount every month upon the passing away of my father. The trust co. told me they can take as long as they want to pay out to beneficiaries. Is this true or is there a regulatory agency that regulates how a trust co. is to act?

BlondiePB

jjkeon said:
What is the name of your state?Ca
In the will and trust it states I am to receive a certain amount every month upon the passing away of my father. The trust co. told me they can take as long as they want to pay out to beneficiaries. Is this true or is there a regulatory agency that regulates how a trust co. is to act?
See an attorney that deals with trusts and bring a copy of the will and the trust.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">