• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust Fund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJRKIDS

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MISSOURI

My wife's father passed away over a year ago. There are four siblings. The will
states everything will be split four ways equal. The Brother(evil executor) empty
the house and sold or keep for himself, other three got nothing out of the house.
Then sold the house to a friend way under the market value. There still is other
property to sell. He gave everyone 25k and said the balance needs to stay in the
trust. Yesterday he call and told my wife that there are two small insurance policies
which are in her name only as the beneficiary, he told her to cash them in and
give the money to the trust. My question is, are these insurance policies apart of the trust?
and how long does he get to settle up the will.
Thank you

p.s. saving the 25k for lawer fee's later on.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">