• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust in Pa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fayeone

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

My 83 year old father recently sold his house for under $50,000. I was recently declared disabled after working many years. I'm single. My father tells me there is now a 5 year look back in our state and is concerned I won't have enough money to live on once he is gone. The only other assets he has is an annuity with both our names that is worth about $7,000 and a military life insurance policy from WWII worth around $20,000. I am the beneficiary. I only recieve $830. amonth from SSDI. Is it too late to put the money in trust where it will be protected. He's also afraid for his life insurance policy as he says the goverment can take it if he has to go into a nursing home. Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">