• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Oneinky

CAlifornia- I'm curious. A trust was set up MANY years ago by my great- grandmother. It states that trust B shall terminate upon the death of the last survivor of my grandma. Once there are no more survivors it is to be distributed among the remaining living grandchildren. My father passed in 2007 and his sister and brother are still alive. I don't want to wait to receive my portion. Is there anyway this can be broken?

anteater

Probably not.

Not wishing to wait to receive a distribution is not a valid reason to challenge a trust.

Oneinky

Oh! Well if a reason is needed I guess I wasn't clear enough. I need the money now as my mother has stage 3 breast cancer and her medical bills are burying us! I need the $ to help save my mothers life! I have all the medical records and bills to support why I want my portion. Is it worth a shot? I have no where else to turn as I am an only child

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">