• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trustee problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

markusww

The trustee for my parents, (both passed away 12/06) estate filed his final accounting and the hearing was set for March 24, 2010.

What is the time limit to file an appeal?

Thank you in advance for your response to my question.

Regards,
Mark

P.S. Two weeks prior to the hearing I had fallen from roof and fractured my pelvis and right wrist. I spoke with an attorney to appear for me and ask for a continuance to prepare my objections to his accounting. However, I was telephoned two days prior to the hearing and told that he could not appear for me due to a conflict of interest with the trustee. Unfortunately due to my injuries I was late to the hearing, by six minutes, and was informed that my case had been heard and approved by the judge.

t is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

curb1

Were you the only beneficiary? What was the nature of the trustee, a bank, an individual,or what? What were the problems you were appealing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">