• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trustee Removal Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RyanY

I'm 18 years old, and I live in Ohio. I am the last of my family. Everyone is deceased and I was left a multi-million dollar family golf course. I have two trustees in charge of my dads trust. One of the trustees is my dads ex-girlfriend, because he never changed his will. She is all about stealing money from the family. October 4th my father passed, she was the first one to get the news and went to his house and stole $15,000-$20,000 in cash he had in his bedroom. There was no record of anything, except that I knew for a fact it was there. She put it in her sons safe in Akron Ohio. I called the police and they could not open it, but there was a police report made. She gets a $100,000 dollars according to my dads will & gets to live in his house til she passes away. She has already been paid $55,000. I gave her the papers to be removed and replaced 10 days ago. She has 30 days to sign them. She has used my dads credit card before they were froze. She has let her friends play for free. She has wrote checks out of his trust and was caught for $2,000. No one will help or give me advice on the removal. I've gone through 3 well known lawyers. She just admitted to taking to the 15,000-20,000 a few days ago. If I can get her on tape saying anything incriminating with that sum of money she took. In the state of Ohio that's all you need is one person recording for it to hold up in court. Is there anyway I can stop her from living in the house/receiving the 45,000 dollars that are owed to her. Which we do not have in the trust. Due to negligence to the trust ?

Thank You!

Ryan

Proserpina

I'm 18 years old, and I live in Ohio. I am the last of my family. Everyone is deceased and I was left a multi-million dollar family golf course. I have two trustees in charge of my dads trust. One of the trustees is my dads ex-girlfriend, because he never changed his will. She is all about stealing money from the family. October 4th my father passed, she was the first one to get the news and went to his house and stole $15,000-$20,000 in cash he had in his bedroom. There was no record of anything, except that I knew for a fact it was there. She put it in her sons safe in Akron Ohio. I called the police and they could not open it, but there was a police report made. She gets a $100,000 dollars according to my dads will & gets to live in his house til she passes away. She has already been paid $55,000. I gave her the papers to be removed and replaced 10 days ago. She has 30 days to sign them. She has used my dads credit card before they were froze. She has let her friends play for free. She has wrote checks out of his trust and was caught for $2,000. No one will help or give me advice on the removal. I've gone through 3 well known lawyers. She just admitted to taking to the 15,000-20,000 a few days ago. If I can get her on tape saying anything incriminating with that sum of money she took. In the state of Ohio that's all you need is one person recording for it to hold up in court. Is there anyway I can stop her from living in the house/receiving the 45,000 dollars that are owed to her. Which we do not have in the trust. Due to negligence to the trust ?

Thank You!

Ryan

How do you intend to record her?

tranquility

Even if she is removed as the trustee, it does not divest her of her rights under the life estate on the house and the $100K under the will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">