• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

undetermined

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bunkie

I have a death certificate of my mothers from 1958. I am the next of kin. The death certificate reads cause of death "under investigation. I have tried all avenues to get a cause documented on this cert. Hospital record states that an autopsy was to be perfomed by a State Medical Examiner. Nothing as this point has been discovered as to a cause of death. Point being what are my rights to have a completed death certificate? Who's responsibility is it to aquire a completed death certificate? Where do I go from here to obtain a completed death certificate? I have searched all paper trail to no avail.

ALawyer

I know that you have an interest but I do not think that you'd get much of an answer 42 years later.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">