• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vern stark

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vrs843

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin
I am considering a revocable trust. I am trying to do this with an online company such as legalzoom. My concern is : will these kinds of products stand up in a court of law? Do you know of other reputable companies that provide this kind of service? I do not want my estate to go through probate or available to the public. I want my wife to be my only heir. If you use an online company do they notify you when there is a change in the law? How long do these companies stay with you? Any advice and information will be deeply appreciated.

VernWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

curb1

From the information you have presented there probably would not be any problem if you have a simple situation. The courts most likely would never see the trust. What are you trying to accomplish with the trust? Are you expecting a challenge to the trust? Pay attention to titling assets in the name of the trust (or not).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">