• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wanting to recover my inheritance...1.5 mil

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slayeralicia

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ARIZONA

I INHERITED 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS.

MY CASE IS IN ARIZONA :pB2007-002427.

I WANT TO RECOVER WHAT THE COURTS DISPERSED ON ALLEGATIONS OF FRAUDULENT MISCONDUCT & FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. :eek:

ON BEHALF OF NEGLECT & NOT REPOTING MY WEARABOUTS. I AM THE WARD & RESIDE NOW IN CALIOFORNIA IN MY HOME IN LANCASTER.

I WAS CONSIDERED MENTALLY ILL IN 2007.

MY INHERITANCE WAS FROM MY FATHER WHO DIED IN 2001.

VIEWING MY CASE ONLINE ON SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA.

YOU CAN SEE THE CASE IS STILL OPEN & ONLY RESTRICTED FUNDS WERE REPORTED BACK IN 2007.

I HAVE NOT BEEN IN ANYONES CARE SINCE OCTOBER 2009.
THE JUVENILLE COURTS ON BEHALF OF MY SON HAS DOCUMENTED I SUPPOSEDLY RAN OFF WITH ANOTHER PATIENT AT THE SEVRENCE HEARING.

AT THAT TIME I LEFT MY CARE ALONE & TOLD THE GAURDIANSHIP: EAST VALLEY FIDUCIARY I PLANNED TO LEAVE ON BASIS OF NEGLECT & NOT PROVIDING THYE LEAST RESTRICTIVE ENVIRONMET & NOT PROVIDING ANY CARE.

MY CASE IS SOMEWHAT COMPLICATED.

PROOF IS EASY. I HAVE WITNESSESS & RIGHT DOCUMENTATION OF PROOF I HAVE NOT BEEN IN THEIR CARE YET THEY ARE RECIEVEING MONEY TOWARDS MY CARE.

MY GOAL IS TO RECOVER ALL OF MY INHERITANCE ON BASIS THAT THE COURTS RULED IN FAVOR ON FRAUDULENT CLAIMS.

PLEASE ANY ATTORNEY THAT WANTS TO TAKE MY CASE PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIETLY.

THIS IS A CONTINGENCY BASIS SINCE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A DIME FROM MY FATHERS ESTATE & HIDING FROM GAURDIANSHIP ABUSE.

EMAIL:SLAYERALICIA@GMAIL>COM

Isis1

Please don't type in all caps. That comes across as shouting, and is hard on the eyes.

Now, for $1.5 mil, and the complication, you need an attorney to look at your case. Since we don't do referrals, look to the right of your screen that reads "Find a Lawyer".

slayeralicia

sorry about all the capitalization. This is important to me & a class action lawsuit will consist of me only at this time.

I heard another lady who was taken by the same company. I know their are similar wards being swindled by the mental health/ probate courts colaberating on taking advantage of people especially the elderly.

Sun Valley Group was another Gaurdianship company that took from my estate.

Finding a lawyer on contingency is hard in this economy but I have no money for a retainer or upfront fees.

I have a good case & I am willing to do what it takes to get the ball rolling.

:)

Last edited:

slayeralicia

class action n. a lawsuit filed by one or more people on behalf of themselves and a larger group of people "who are similarly situated." If a class action is successful, a period of time is given for those who can prove they fit the class to file claims to participate in the judgment amount. businesses that have caused broad damage or have a "public be damned" attitude to change their practices and/or pay for damages, and Often attorneys do not collect a fee at the beginning of a class action suit but might charge a contingent fee (such as 1/3 of the final judgment) which, occasionally, can be millions of dollars.

SO YES I AM AWARE OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

I want the porbate & mental courts to actually not allow this to happan toi anyone else or if it has already happan the courts should be liable & the companies should be forced to pay retribution.

Yes, I do still have gaurdianship & conservatorship appointed by the courts.

Its actually ridiculus since their is no proof or need of a gaurdian except from the assesment from a county medical doctor who gives recomendation after I told him I planned on filing a malpractice lawsuit against him for drugging me while I was pregnant & put into restraints & other horrfic conditions I was put through.

:mad:

slayeralicia

The irony in all this mess is I actually have other people who witnessed & are willing to go on my behalf who are not related but victims of the system themselves.

I even took a neurological test for child protective services & it was surpressed in court. The doctor claimed I had a slight disability not obvious.

I cant file for social security benefits because every time I do the bank has on record I have this alloment that exceeds 2,000.

I feel my life is ruined because I cant do much because of my inheritance has made me a prisioner because of others greed.

Its simple lawsuit & some recovery & removal of the fraudulent parties.
Also make a diffrence in the legal system.

Probate was not even suppose to happan in the state of arizona.

My father died in Iowa. My allotment was put aside for me in 2005, for a mental court to go and have jurisdiction in 2007 is beyond something is wrong.

I was never given a proper hearing nor was my attorney working on my behalf.

This needs to end soon. So I can have a better life & not fear a companyt is not going to kidnap me against my will & drug me like they have done before.

:mad: My Case is not a laughing matter & I came here to seek advice & possibly competent counsel.

Last edited:

slayeralicia

What is the money being used for?
I have no idea. Since the company does remove funds without cause; im guessing they are falsifying request for money for my care.

Yet I have recipts, proof of residence & been documenting my finances in another state.

I cant understand how a fiduciary company can get money when they dont have their ward in their care???:confused:

I see that as FRAUD.

I dont need a doctorate to know that.

Isis1

I have no idea. Since the company does remove funds without cause; im guessing they are falsifying request for money for my care.

Yet I have recipts, proof of residence & been documenting my finances in another state.

I cant understand how a fiduciary company can get money when they dont have their ward in their care???:confused:

I see that as FRAUD.

I dont need a doctorate to know that.
Like I said, you need an attorney. Look to your right at the "find a lawyer" box for one in your area.

slayeralicia

I got that answer the first time you posted Isis1.
I may be suggested as being a retard but I can clearly digest you said that before in an earlier post.

I have asked many attorneys for their services all so far want fees up front.

So Its a dead end until a real attorney is willing to negotiate millions & make a diffrence. I guess Im Just loosing the battle but I will win the war if the I can find the right attorney.

slayeralicia

I feel this was a complete waste of time & I may no longer post back.:mad:

If any attorneys do read in this forum. That attorney can email me if their interested in taking my case.:)

In the meantime I wish forums were closely moderated than this because only getting useless feedback.:confused:

justalayman

until you prove to the courts you do not need a guardian or conservator, you aren't going to have any success. They are appointed for a reason.

You also need to realize some class action suit that you might file will not get you your inheritance money, right?

slayeralicia

Yeah proof is when I have a judgement agaisnt the fiduciary company.

When someone is drugged agaisnt their will & when someone steals your bankaccount. Do you just walk away?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">