• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what a mess

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pfwest

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?WA
MIL passes away and she had an RV. She was a widow and had 5 children 1 of them passed away a few years ago. She put my husband and herself on the title as legal owners. Now the siblings want the RV to be with the estate. MIL has a will made up in the early 80'. Nothing in the will say that the RV has to go to my husband. What should we do now give it to the estate or is the RV now for my husband or not. Last week they told us we can have the RV and now they telling us no.
We want everything legal and no problems with anybody. On the other hand the estate is paying for the car insurance she had, the insurance was expired, but one of the brothers is driving it with like i said the estate money. The grandson is living in the house and dont pay anything, utilitys are paid by the estate.
We dont care about all that but the fight they have over the RV by the way its an old one 1987. Not realy worth a lot. Please give us some advice, is my husband now the owner of the RV or not. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">